Total Pageviews

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Up-date on the new books and ordering problems

Hi Terry,

I hope you are well today. My name is Lindsay and I'll be happy to assist you.

I am very sorry for the trouble you encountered with your 'Some More Things Strange & Sinister' project. I apologize that you did have to complete another revision and the problem wasn't completely resolved previously, but I see now that it appears to be ready to order. If you are still experiencing any trouble with this project, please let me know.

Regarding your 'Strange & Mysterious Beasts' and 'Mysterious & Strange Beasts' projects, the "Only ships from North America" statement is incorrect.  When a buyer continues to the shipping information, if he/she is in the UK, it will be shipped from the UK and the shipping rates will reflect the lower local rates, not US shipping rates.  

Unfortunately, due to recent changes, the "only ships..." statement is inaccurate, and is a bug in our system that we are currently working to resolve.  I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this causes and understand the frustration caused to you and potential buyers. I don't have an estimate on when the issue will be fixed on our end, but you're welcome to reply to receive an update on the status.

I hope this information is helpful to you. Again, I am sorry the issue cannot be fully resolved at this time, however, if you have the opportunity, you can inform your buyers that the books will be shipped locally and the associated shipping costs will be reflected when placing an order.

If I can be of any further assistance, please let me know and I'll be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Lindsay P.

No comments:

Post a Comment