Total Pageviews

Sunday 17 December 2017

Some People Have The Oddest Sense of Humour

A couple days ago I announced that, because of taxes with US sales of books, etc., I had to decide by February whether I would increase cover prices.

I do not want to and, being honest, I think I'll just run with the tax punches (I pay US tax but have no say in how the taxes are used -like, say, 'secret' UFO projects).  Typical.

The books generally contain decades of investigation and research work and months of editing. For what is found in them the current prices are low.

The books are my sole income and though they sell occasionally there is a reason I have toast for my dinner.  They do not sell in any number -I think 8 during 2017.  See what I mean?

So I thought it was funny when two people asked whether there would be a new year sale on my online store?   This is my very bad way of making a living (unless the TV work pans out next year) not "Terry's Bargain Basement Books"  So, no, absolutely NO sales.

I am thinking of just writing a book that will be full of fake stories, known hoaxes and general tripe and sell them as serious case studies -it seems to sell well amongst UFO and cryptozoology fans so why not. Preliminary title is "TERROR! The UFO and Creature Horror Stories THEY Don't Want YOU to KNOW!"

Catchy?

No comments:

Post a Comment