Total Pageviews

Monday 20 November 2017

Two UFOs observed over Cap d'Ail, France 13th November 2017


This is taken from Paranormal Activity blogspot Francehttps://activite-paranormale.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-max=2017-11-15T15:59:00-08:00&max-results=2&start=16&by-date=false


On November 13, 2017, at 9.30 pm, a resident of the commune of Cap-d'Ail (in the Alpes-Maritimes department, in the south of France) observed and filmed two UFOs moving in the night sky .

Testimonial:

 I was at home watching TV. Our living room has a large window that has an impressive sea view. From the couch I can look out the window and see a wide landscape, without obstacles, just the sea and the sky.

Around 9:30 pm, I saw an unusual light in the sky. She looked like a huge star. So I got up and started to watch him. I knew there was an astronomical event involving Jupiter passing over Venus. But when I looked at the time at which this specific event was to occur, it did not correspond to what I was seeing.

So I decided to take my professional camera to take pictures in order to zoom in on the image and better understand what was happening, also because the star I saw at first, had changed shape. She had come closer and was coming down close to the point on the horizon, over the sea.

I started taking some pictures with my camera, sitting on my couch, zooming in on the pictures and was absolutely shocked at what I saw:

- In the first picture, there are two UFOs. the one I did not see with my eyes because I was too focused on the bright spot. He was in a sort of round boomerang shape and there was a multitude of multicolored lights around him. I used an exposure of 2 seconds and this object is perfectly net, it was static.

- The second UFO (the one I saw) is present in all my other pictures. It was a very bright light made up of a kind of green wing. I lost sight of him because he simply disappeared by becoming smaller and smaller. It appeared again two / three times with about 10 minutes apart.

I alerted my neighbor to go outside and see this strange thing. She saw it too. I'm not sure it was the same because it was the 4th appearance and it was almost an hour after the first appearance. I felt very dizzy, confused and empty. I knew I had evidence of what I was seeing and it was enough to make me feel calmer.

I felt as if I 'had observed something very special and of unique, but at the same time I was scared because I did not know what it was and whether it could hurt me.  "


Source


No comments:

Post a Comment