Total Pageviews

Friday 3 June 2016

Should The AOP Blog Close?

I brought back the AOP blog once and had hoped that with the substantial number of daily views people might be asking questions or report their genuine experiences -I've asked for these three times before but with no reaction.

The whole point of this blog was to learn more and exchange thoughts on various phenomena. To date its brought me insulting remarks from the fantasy British Bigfoot people when I simply asked if I could look at the evidence (There isn't any) and one dead lead and hoax after another. Even called out "Anonymous" who said he knew "the truth" about the Barking Beast of Bath -nothing.  Put up or shut up.

Anyway, Friday 10th. That's NEXT Friday, if I don't get any feed-back or any type of interaction with the thousands who visit this blog the final decision is made. I am not going to pour all the work from my books or future books onto the blog -after all, a lot of material that was original to me has already been stolen as "finds"/"discoveries" of the cryptozoologists and others. Well, they've stolen enough from my books so....

This blog takes up time and effort but does not bring anything to me so if I dump it and just leave it as it is I lose nothing.

So, please, if you've thought of commenting do so now. It will make a great difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment