Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 November 2015

Misjudging Things


As I have posted elsewhere, it seems that I may have misjudged things regarding the AE-CE IIIK data base project.


99% of UK UFO groups seem to have no real investigation or research -particularly research. The responses I've gotten, two, are rather negative and in one response I was told to trawl the internet.  Things have gotten really bad -in the 1970s-1990s there was a lot of group cooperation.  Oh well.

I am also not trying to "Re-invent the wheel" -the idea is that individuals have their own data bases and use that data for particular avenues of research.   However, one may have reports the other does not and those reports may be very useful. 

As an example: I investigated the Aylen Case in the 1970s/1980s and it was only because a fellow Ufologist knew I was studying Entity/CE IIIK cases that he sent me a copy of  A Crack In The Universe by Jean-Claude Bourret.  I read the Madame X report and realised that the entity described in  it was similar to the Aylen entities -if not for that cooperation I would not know of the French case and a possible similar one I am following up from the United States. 

Mutual cooperation -I sent my friend a book he had not seen and it added to data he was gathering.

I do not intend to nor mean to start saying my data base is the data base and all others should be ignored. That is egotistical arrogance and I do not really have an ego and am certainly NOT arrogant. A Spanish data base.  A French Data base.  A German data base.  Information exchange. Research.  I am not interested in being hailed as a "Great innovator" or anything else.  I am a researcher and when I make findings I will publish them and give credit to absolutely anyone who helped.

That simple.

I just want to make that clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment