Total Pageviews

Friday 25 September 2015

Top Ten All Time AOP Blog Posts

Right, I decided to check and see the top ten AOP Blog postings of all time.

Seriously?  With all the items I've posted the most views are for my critique of the Ghost Adventure TV series??

So, if I put "Ghost Adventures" at the beginning of every post title I'll get more hits?  Don't get me wrong, I am very happy people view this blog -even though I would love some serious comments rather than spammers or trollers- but I have posted some, what I thought, would be thought provoking items.  No wonder no one here buys my books!

Hey -I am NOT saying Ghost Adventures is mentioned in any of my books, but you never know.

;-)

EntryPageviews
9502








1577








855








537








437








301








244








237








201








179

No comments:

Post a Comment